With open banking adoption snowballing across the globe, the opportunities emerging for financial services participants are growing exponentially. The arena is populated with spectators and the use cases take centre stage – what does open banking mean for consumers and small businesses?
Building on the global open banking trends analysis and the evolution of the phenomena in Report #1, this second report takes a look at the intricacies of open banking use cases for consumers and MSMEs, and deciphers how the Middle Eastern markets can implement them through leading global examples.
Some of the topics covered in the report are::
- Open Banking Vision for the GCC
- Expected Outcomes & Evolution of Use Cases
- Open Banking Use Case Readiness across the World
- Case studies on Consumer & MSME Applications
- Leading Industry Point of Views